These are the Final 3 EdenTech Brand X concepts for the up and coming City Of Titans MMO i am working on.
These are the Final 3 TitanWay Brand X concepts for the up and coming City Of Titans MMO i am working on.
Small collection of mock websites.
These 3 sites were all mocked up in Photoshop. The SN95 Mustang site navigation was built in PhotoShop then coded into a working site.
The bottles for the EPIC JAVA site was built and rendered out using Cinema 4D
I built this mock in Photo shop for the Missing Worlds Media Way point splash page, all these elements will be imported into Unreal engine.
The Barons faction emblem, built in Photo Shop.
Vril faction logo.This was made in Adobe Illustrator, Then built out in Cinema 4D
Caffinator coffee shop logo, built in Photo Shop, I also built the mug and take out cup in cinema 4D.
This is a mock up for the Classification emblems for City Of Titans. I built these in Photoshop starting with basic black and white shapes.
I then started adding style elements into them, each time i would test the emblem in grey scale and at different sizes. This was to make sure the details could be seen at smaller sizes.
The background mock up was built in Cinema 4D.
Just a few choice samples of the many business cards i have made over the years. I made these with a mix of photoshop and Cinema 4D
I made this t-shirt using elements from a previous project, it was put together in Photo shop but the cannon and TEXT were built in Cinema 4D
This is a Music APP mock up.
This was built in PhotoShop, started with basic shapes and then added style elements.
Textures were then added.
This is a t-shirt design.
This design is hand drawn using a Cintiq drawing tablet then coloured in PhotoShop.
Notchback Fox Mustang hand drawn in PhotoShop. The Lettering was done in Cinema 4D.
Small collection of posters.
The LipSticks for the M.A.C Poster were built in Illustrator then brought into Photoshop where I built the rest of the poster.
The MIZU poster was built in PhotoShop.
The Yuppie trip movie poster was built using assets given to us in class. We then had to manipulate them in Photoshop for use in our poster.